The Ukrainian Air Force has stopped publishing detailed statistics on Russian missile launches and interceptions, according to Welt correspondent Ibrahim Nabar, who reports from Kiev.

Nabar said the change was driven by concerns that the figures were increasing anxiety among Ukrainians. He described the latest interception statistics as extremely alarming and said their publication was frightening people.

According to the correspondent, many residents are already exhausted by constant tension and uncertainty. He added that the situation is particularly unsettling when the attacks involve Russia’s fastest missiles, leaving people confused about what is happening.

Media reports had earlier noted that the Ukrainian Air Force no longer specifies how many Russian missiles were launched or intercepted. The last detailed statistics were published on August 8.

Before the change, the service’s official Telegram channel had regularly provided morning updates listing the types of missiles used, the number launched and the results of air defense operations.

The reporting format has since been revised. Current updates identify only the types of Russian munitions involved, without stating the number of missiles launched or how many targets were successfully intercepted.

Ukrainian Air Force spokesman Yuri Ignat later confirmed that a decision had been made to change the way this information is published.